LMFAO LORD HELP ME I CANT BREATHE LMFAOOOOO
Not Telling Anyone About the Stuff Oozing Out of My Vagina
My biggest regret ever is not telling anyone about the stuff oozing out my vagina. It doesn’t look normal and it scares me. It’s thicker than pee and looks white-ish/yellow-ish, sometimes light green-ish. I’ve had unprotected sex over the past 2 years, so I am guessing that it is some sort of an infection. I just keep ignoring it, hoping it will just go away and everything will be better. I’m too scared / worried / embarrassed to tell anyone about it or go see a doctor. Now I think I might be doing permanent damage to my vagina.
this is so disgusting yet so hilarious.
pervy old men are so fun.
Old Man Customer: Oh, so you're free then?
Dean: Its not free you've got to pay for it
Mike: I heard shes quite expensive
Old Man Customer: *looking into my eyes in a pedo fashion* Well as long as she's good quality I dont mind. *winks at me*
i literally cannot breathe. oh my god thats disgusting lmfao
oh my god i think shes serious.
Reasons why my mood is so hideous
- Its morning, who the fuck likes mornings? Robots and aliens. thats who.
- Its before 10, and worse, before 12.
- I never have time to de-bitch myself.
- Im always woken up by the most horrible sounding alarm on my mothers phone that she places somewhere in the room and its so annoying why can she not just be like BITCH GET THE FUCK UP.
- Mum is always stupidly cheerful in the mornings, everyone knows not to even look at me.
- Ive not had enough sleep, which is my own fault.
- I have to go to work.
- I just realised how crap my life must be if i feel the need to tumblr all over this.
- Im actually really comfy, and getting out of bed would just be a crime.
- I have to get out of bed in 2 mins to shower.
- My mum just told me to hurry up, how dare she.
- Everyone in this whole fucking house sounds cheerful, this isnt a fucking musical.
- People feel the need to text me and update me on their lives - because clearly I care when its before 10am
- People say ‘good morning’ i mean no, mornings are not good. ‘reasonable morning’ or ‘meh morning’ or ‘somewhat disappointing morning’ would be alot more fitting.
Im a horrible person, im sorry. I’ll be nice in 15 mins. i swear.
im lost for words..just..I CANT EVEN. hahahahaa